Join us as a Trustee
We are looking for committed individuals who are sympathetic to the aims and objectives of Wildaid, to strengthen our existing trustee board. As a trustee you will lead the charity and decide how it is run. Being a trustee means making decisions that will make a difference to your local community or to society as a whole.
We are particularly seeking candidates who can contribute actively to the board of trustees, in any of the following areas:
- Strategic direction;
- Setting policy for finances and investments
- Ensuring the charity’s effective and efficient administration and financial stability.
We are also particularly looking for people with any of the following skills;
- Marketing and communications
- Business and social enterprise development (including bidding for tenders, contract negotiations, business planning, etc.)
- Finance and accounts.
- Fundraising and income generation.
- A wildlife/conservation background and/or education.
If you would like more information on becoming a trustee or to speak to someone about the position please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 07833 248352
"It's all about encouraging people to participate and learn about the natural world through hands on discovery."
Established over 25 years ago, as a wildlife rescue and rehabilitation centre, WildAid has been making a difference for wildlife welfare throughout the UK ever since.
The projects run by WildAid depend upon the generosity and kindness of our supporters.Donate
Tel: 07833 248352